Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kefir

Today I visit my mother's house, with perfect timing because she just went grocery shopping. As always, I have a lovely time with mom, we catch up on the latest haps and share a lot of laughs. My brother comes in and the room lights up like wherever he goes. So my mother gets up, pours two cups, and offers us some kefir. Then my brother says "kefir?! That sounds like some expensive weed." My mother just shakes her head and tries to not laugh. I could not help it, it was way too funny. It was dry, but the timing and his voice set the joke off.

I love that dude, he never passes the opportunity for a good joke. Bukhari is setting trends for a whole generation. He is so creative and his swagger in unmeasurable. And he just started clothing line: easyxchemistry.blogspot.com. This kid is extraordinary, amazing, unbelievable.


No comments: